Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm Cat Meat

A Mulsim cleric in Australia has decided that I am abandoned cat meat and deserve to be raped because I don't cover myself in a couch throw and put on a mask when I go outside.

"If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, then whose fault will it be, the cats, or the uncovered meat's? The uncovered meat is the disaster. If the meat was covered the cats wouldn't roam around it. If the meat is inside the fridge, they won't get it."

"If the woman is in her boudoir, in her house and if she's wearing the veil and if she shows modesty, disasters don't happen."


So I guess that makes his wife(wives?) and daughters covered up cat meat. I always thought the dating scene was somewhat of a meat market, but never really took it literally. In the Muslim world, then women are meat and men have no choice as prowling cats but to pounce on and devour the meat. Great world philosophy they have there. This does explain a lot on why we will never ever ever be able to negotiate with these people. They come from another planet, another time and a completely foreign mindset than we have.

"Satan sees women as half his soldiers. You're my messenger in necessity, Satan tells women you‘re my weapon to bring down any stubborn man. There are men that I fail with. But you're the best of my weapons."

"Â…The woman was behind Satan playing a role when she disobeyed God and went out all dolled up and unveiled and made of herself palatable food that rakes and perverts would race for. She was the reason behind this sin taking place."


Aha. Women are the cause of all evil in the world. We are Satan's tool to undermine the will of MEN. And we deserve everything we get.

What I want to know is where are the feminist and the feminazis protesting these types of statements. If a rapist from Arkansas were to state that the bitch had it coming because she dressed provocatively and had the temerity to go out alone, do you think that they would just let that go with... "Oh well, you know they do come from a different culture down there in Arkansas. We have to understand and accept their cultural diversity." Yeah... right.

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Isn't it interesting that so many blame their actions on the actions of others. "he made me do it" is a common phrase among children. Only in some particular societies does "she made me do it" become a religious excuse.
    I have been away for awhile. It is good to come back and see that you are regularly posting. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably already knew this, but I just realized why creepy men blame women for "making them do things they just can't help".

    It's because creepy men really can't help themselves, stop themselves, or control themselves; and they resent that lack within themselves. So in order to avoid taking responsibility for their own creepiness, they blame somebody else -women.

    I bet that cleric is twisted.

    ReplyDelete