Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

3rd Rock From The Sun

With the never ever ending election season that we just went through and the beginning of electioneering for 2012, the political overload just got to be too much for me. Talking heads all parroting the same thing. People on talk shows yelling and screaming over each other so that you can't even hear what they are saying. STOP.....just STOP!!!

Surely there must be something entertaining on at least one of the 150 channels we have on Dish Network? Scrolling through the channels that I haven't blocked (all ESPN and shopping channels) I landed on the "old television show channel" and lo and behold. 3rd Rock From The Sun!! I forgot how funny that show was. Pure laugh out loud, belly laugh entertainment. Quick.....program the DVR to record and watch when I need a laugh a break and want to retreat from the insanity of real life into the insanity of the 3rd Rock world.

One of my most favorite episodes. Dick is from Mars, Sally is from Venus. Sally has a date that didn't go very well and the guy gives her the "I'll call you" line. Being aliens in human form, Sally just doesn't get it.


Watch out....you might find yourself on YouTube for hours watching old episodes. Better yet just buy the DVDs and be prepared to laugh your ass off.

1 comment:

  1. I love this show! Sally was always my favorite...loved the concept of a second in command man being put in the body of a hot woman. Hilarious stuff!

    ReplyDelete